Tanawat Damnernthong General Manager of Burger (Thailand), sees opportunities for business growth and expansion, backed by growing burger consumption. Burger King offers both premium and affordable options. It has diversified its product offering and sales channels to meet consumer demand. Apart from meat and plant-based burgers, it offers rice with meat, rice porridge with pork and fried chicken. The company is also investing and growing its digital touchpoints, including its own app, website, delivery services and kiosks.
In this podcast, Mr Tanawat addresses:
• Opportunities and challenges in the burger business in Thailand
• Burger King’s business strategy
• The value of product and channel diversification
• Why flavor localization is crucial and
• Opportunities in plant-based burgers and the company’s plan for this product category.