SATS to acquire Food City for USD15m

383

SATS (Thailand), an indirect subsidiary of Singapore-listed SATS, has entered an agreement with Bangkok Ranch to buy a 85% stake in Food City for USD 15.55 million. Bangkok Ranch will retain the remaining 15%.

Food City operates a food processing facility in Thailand’s Pathum Thani province, pro...

Sign in  as a member, or Join our Community  for free to unlock the full article.