In this podcast, Dr Xabier Arbe, Global Business Unit Head of layer genetic company H&N International, discusses:
• How Covid-19 pandemic and avian influenza outbreaks have affected trade and delivery of GP and PS in Asia.
• Outlook of the region’s egg industry in the next decade in relation to farm expansion and demand for GP and PS.
• Disease and biosecurity challenge optimizing the genetic potential of modern layers.
• Adaptation by genetic companies for cage-free egg production.
• Helping Asian layer farmers operate in a sustainable manner.