In our earlier podcast with JY Chow, we addressed DIGITALIZATION and DISPLACEMENT, the first two of the four key dimensions in agrifood post Covid-19, in his article similarly titled.
This podcast covers the next two dimensions – DISRUPTION and SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. He addresses:
• Funding opportunities and how to access them
• Agtech, Foodtech and Welltech innovations that have emerged and are working well
• The power of DISRUPTION and its positive impact
• How sustainability can this filter down to smaller enterprises to realize collective consciousness and a positive impact
• Ethical and environmentally responsible production and conscious consumerism
JY Chow, APAC Agrifood Sector Coverage Lead, Mizuho Bank, is an Agrifood Advisor and Financing Expert who loves to get his boots muddy! He has over 18 years of experience in Asia Pacific across operations, strategy, and banking. His food passion started in the kitchen of his family restaurant in France and evolved into engineering and finance. He is wide-eyed about how Foodtech and Agtech are reshaping our future.
Click here to read the article by JY Chow: ‘The four key dimensions in agrifood post Covid-19’.